Last updated: 22:00 20/03/2020
The safety of our crew and customers has always been our priority, and following the Government’s announcement earlier this evening (20th March 2020) we have decided to close all venues tonight.
If you have a booking with us over the coming weeks, please be assured that our team will be in touch as soon as we can, and we appreciate your patience.
We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of our customers and crew members for their ongoing support and positivity during this very challenging period for everyone.
We will post further updates here regarding when we will reopen as soon as we have news.
You’re In Clean, Safe Hands At TeamSport & Lazer Planet
Last updated: 11:00 16/03/2020
Laser Combat, Combat City and Lazer Planet are reviewing the COVID-19 situation regularly and taking measures within our sites based on advice issued by Public Health England (PHE) & Health Protection Scotland (HPS). We are also working hard to ensure we are operating within and beyond recommended guidance.
The safety of our customers is our utmost priority and we want to assure you that we have taken steps to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. This, combined with the significant actions we have taken to ensure we provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment, means we believe it is safe for customers to play with us.
The following are just some examples of what we are doing:
• Our crew members have been regularly briefed on the importance of maintaining good hygiene standards, frequently washing their hands and using hand sanitizer.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day, using antibacterial cleaning products that are effective against Covid 19. Specific areas of focus are; hard surfaces, hand rails, door handles, toilets and Laser equipment.
• We have multiple anti-bacterial hand sanitiser stations at every venue, dispensing alcohol based hand gel, confirmed as effective against Covid 19.
• All our Laser Tag sites will continue to remain vigilant to government updates and monitor the situation regularly.
As a Laser customer, you can also help us reduce the spread of the COVID-19 by following the guidance from PHE.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
• If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has please contact NHS 111. Do not visit a Laser Combat, Combat City or Lazer Planet location, GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
More information on coronavirus can also be found on the NHS, PHS & PHE websites.
Public Health Scotland: https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/a-to-z-of-topics/covid-19/
Laser Combat, Combat City and Lazer Planet will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update you with any changes.
We hope that this information will reassure our customers that you can visit us as planned and enjoy your experience with peace of mind.